Pharma Formulations 2022
Pharmaceutical Formulations 2022
August 27-28, 2022 | Vancouver, Canada
Conference Series LLC Ltd welcomes you to attend the Pharmaceutical Formulations & Drug Delivery Conference to be held in Vancouver, Canada on August 27-28, 2022. The theme for the conference this year is Looming technologies in Pharmaceutical Formulations and Drug Delivery
Details of Pharmaceutical Formulations 2022 Conference in Canada.
August 27-28, 2022
About Pharma Formulations 2022
After a successful conference of Pharma Formulations 2021, Pharmaceutical Conferences team cordially invites participants from all over the world to attend " 18th International Conference on Pharmaceutical Formulations & Drug Delivery" (Pharmaceutical Formulations 2022) slated on August 27-28, 2022 Vancouver, Canada. This Pharmaceutics Conference includes a wide range of Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions and Career development programs.
Pharma Formulations 2022 covers various aspects of Bio-Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Drug Targeting and Design, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs, Pharmaceutical Formulation, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Smart Drug Delivery Systems, Nano medicine and Biomedical Applications, Biomaterials in Drug Delivery, Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems, Medical Devices for Drug Delivery, Biologics & Biosimilars, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Process Validation, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Clinical Trials and Clinical Research, Pharmacogenetics and Genomics, Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, Pharmacy Education and Practice
Why You Should Attend?
Why you should attend?
- Access to senior-level executives from leading international pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Tremendous networking opportunities to meet numerous U.S., European, Japanese and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies in one place at one time
- Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
- Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
- Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
- Discover the latest innovations in drug delivery devices.
- Be inspired by innovative case studies and realize the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
- Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organizations from pharma, biotech and academia.
- Discover how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
Who Should Attend
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Scientific Officers
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars in Drug Formulation
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduates and Post Graduates in Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Science Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- Bio instruments Professionals
- Bio-informatics Professionals
- Supply Chain companies
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies
- Software development companies
- Drug Formulation Research Institutes and members
- Patent Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Investment Analysts
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Drug development and discovery companies
- Formulation and Pharma Manufacturing companies
- Medical technology companies
- Intellectual property and legal organizations
- Investors and financial services providers
- Bio-clusters and incubators
- Government and public support agencies
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by